domingo, 6 de mayo de 2007

Disapointned but with a true friend and inlove


Well... finelly people always end's disapoining me.

Now you did!! The man that i thot was my big brother, the man that i always trust on, now you turn you back on me. You are the biggest lier on earth.

We had a deal!! and you broke it!!

You prove to me that like i thot, you and your brothers are all the same!!

Liers, idiets... and more!!

I am so sad about this!! I thot you were my friend!!

But... the good thing about all of this, is that i realise who are the ones who i really can call friend!!

That makes me feel a little bit better!!

You my friend!! Axel... I never thot that you, a little kid, my little kid, could help me the way you did!! Becose of you i am moving on with my life. Becose of you i didnt give up in the moment that i only wanted to die!!

For that i am truely thankfull... I love you a lot my little kid. My best friend... and like i seed... I will not do the same thing that people has done to me. I will not disapoint you!!


In an other aspect of my life!! I am so happy becouse i found you!!

In a very extrange way... i think i found the one. That person that i can trust, a man who i can really belive on.

Is really stupid becose i dont even know hem, but i like him so much!!

He treats me in a way that no man has done before!!

I really wnat to meet you!!

I want to be your girl, and you my daddy!!

I really want to trust in you!! but you will have to help me ok??


I do want to trust again in people, but it is makeing to me so difficult...

pleas help me daddy!!??

No hay comentarios: