martes, 24 de abril de 2007

The next Day


An other day has pass, an other sun comes out, an other moon goes in...

An other day of sufering and pane... becouse i dont have that something that my body needs.

I look arround and i see those people walking on the streets, so worried about small and stupid problems, they dont see there are other who suffer ecually or more than they do!

People only think about them self... I have to say that i am not better than them.

I am even worse...

All i can think about right now is in the horrible pane that i am feeling... the pane you cost me!!

The pane you leave on me!!

I dont want to suffer any more!! That is why i give up my soul...

But now that i lost it... i descoverd... my soul was the only thing that body needs!!

My body doesnt need your body any more!!! doesnt need your kisses, your voice, your breath, your soul. Or that is what i want to think... that i dont need you any more...

But is to late... I cant take back what i have done... I cant take back my soul...

Becouse i sell it to the GREATE... and he is not going to give it back...

Becouse of you i lost everything that ones was important for me...

I lose the people i loved... I lose my friends... I lose YOU.

Now i'm doom to walk on this earth alone, to be alone... that is my destiny.

To face all the ages of this world alone. I will witch death to take me, long before it das...

Ja... is ridicules to think that all this happend in a day...

THE NEXT DAY...

THE DAY YOU LEFT.




No hay comentarios: